Please read the registration terms and conditions carefully before beginning online registration.
Should there be no payment received within the give grace period of 3 hours, the system will be cancel your registration automatically. To re-do the registration, you will need to wait for 24 hours after cancellation.
* ) Senior member (>= 70 th) ** ) Includes Optometrists, Opticians, Orthoptists, Nurses, Ophthalmic Photograpers / Technicians, Personnel of Eye Bank / Prevention of Blindness Organiztions, etc
|Local Ophthamologist (Perdami Member)
|**Local Allied Health
|International Allied Health
|International Accompanying Person
|Didactic Course (per DC)
|Wetlab (per wetlab)
Online registration will close on August 22, 2023 and will reopen on August 23, 2023 at the event location (onsite) at 12.00 WIB at the Marriot Hotel
DIDACTIC COURSE AND WETLAB:
- Didactic Course : All participants
- Wetlab : Only available for Ophthalmologist
- Access the online registration page on https://pit48.perdami.or.id
- Click Registration menu
- Select Registration Type accordingly
- For IOA ( PERDAMI )member: input your IOA Member Registered Number (NRA), and be sure your membership status is currently active by paying the 2023 membership fee.
- If the membership fee has been paid, your data will be filled automatically once the NRA is typed in. Please ensure the data is accurate and updated
- If membership fee has not been paid, payment could be done through https://perdami.or.id/member/
- In case you forgot your NRA , contact your IOA District Office. If you forgot your password, access https://perdami.or.id/member/member/forget
- After successful login, complete and update your personal data and complete payment for membership fee.
- Open https://perdami.or.id/panduan-pembayaran-dengan-espay/ for payment procedure
- For Residents: prepare a Statement Letter (stating you are a resident) from your institution, and upload the document in JPEG form.
- Other Registration Type does not require any special regulation.
- If you make registration for other people, ensure the data being input is accurate and valid.
- Please choose Didactic Course as preferred.
- Each didactic course has limited quota.
- First pay-first serve is applied.
- Selecting/adding Didactic Courses is possible as long as the quota is still available
- Every participant is limited to join 3 DCs.
- Each participant could not select 2 parallel DCs with the same date and time. (Please refer to DC schedule).
- Please note, after payment being made for DC you are not allowed to change the chosen DC under any circumstances.
- After all data has been filled, click Finish Registration.
- Summary of Event registration will pop up as shown below.
- Select Payment from the Payment Gateway. Before selecting Payment Method, make sure you have read and understood the payment steps and procedures. Open https://perdami.or.id/panduan-pembayaran-dengan-espay/ to read the complete steps and procedures.
- Online payment gateway by Espay include :
- Mandiri Virtual Account
- Credit Card
- Others :
- VA BNI
- VA BRI
- Modern Channel (Indomaret, Alfamaret)
- Click Submit. The Virtual Account number will be generated or other payment instructions will be available on your screen according to the selected payment method.
- Please notice, the time limit for payment is 3 hours after clicking Submit button and Virtual Account number generated.
- If payment is not fulfilled within 3 hours, your registration will be cancelled automatically. To re-do the registration, you will need to wait for 24 hours after cancellation.
- Payment Instruction is also available at the lower part of the Espay page.
- By filling your email address, the payment instruction will be sent to you.
- Once registration and payment is successful, an email containing a username (email form) and password that will be required later for logging into the event will be sent, along with payment invoice.
- To reset forgotten password, open https://pit48.perdami.or.id/registration/registration
- To add Didactic Course, you can login to
- Click on Course Registration, and choose the preferred DC
- Click Finish Registration and make payment
To register for other person by group / vendor / sponsor, you can follow the steps as explained above, or by group login.
- Vendor should contact Committee for group login access.
- The Committee will produce a voucher code along with a guarantee letter of payment. It is also possible to carry out a direct payment as explained in the Payment section of Personal Registration.
- Please login to https://pit48.perdami.or.id/registration/login
- After successful login, the Group Dashboard will appear sponsor dashboard
- Click on Event Registration to start registering participant.
- If the participant is an IOA member, click Register PERDAMI member.
- Type in the doctor's name to search for their data.
- Data on current registration status and IOA membership activity status will be shown accordingly.
- Choose the correct name, and the data will be filled automatically (as the data updated by the participant in PERDAMI page).
- Please ensure the data is accurate, updated and valid.
- Fill in blank data with correct information.
- If the participant you are registering is a non-IOA Member, fill in the form completely and accurately.
- Click Finish Registration.
- Complete payment as for Personal Registration payment procedure.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
To cancel your registration, a written request stating your full name and the registered email address must be sent to the PIT PERDAMI 2023 Secretariat by email at email@example.com
For written requests received on or before June30, 2023, your registration fees will be refunded after deducting the administrative fee of 3% per person, per meeting.
The refund will be processed after the annual meeting only. No refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after 23 August, 2023
ONSITE LOSS OF NAME BADGES
Name badges are to be worn at all times during the meeting and social events. Please note that badges are non-transferable. Replacement for the loss of name badges onsite is charged at 150.000 per badge
- Participants may enroll in CME courses based on the available schedule.
- When the CME topic is active, URL to join CME will be announced
- Participants will have direct access to the CME page by clicking the provided link.
- The URL to join CME will be made public once the CME subject is active.
- In accordance with the current CME subject schedule, CME linkages will be opened and closed 1 months after announcement based on the available topic.
All timings indicated in the meeting program are in Western Indonesia Time (UTC+7).
Information about Certificate of attendance will be sent to your email at least 2 week after event has finished. DC Certificate could only be given if attendee attend the DC. Your attendance will be automatically recorded by system once you are log into the room.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person :
- Online Abstract and Video Competition Submission and Registration Start 10 February 2023
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 1 April 2023
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract and Open Full Paper and Pre-recorded Presentation Submission: 1 May 2023
- Deadline for Video Competition Submission: 1 May 2023
- Deadline for Full Paper and Pre-recorded Presentation Submission: 1 June 2023
- Online Paper Competition: early August 2023